Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kanye West "Hall Of Tricking"


Enter Your Email for Your Free Pick Up Artist Tutorial
Email:
ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Kanye West I caught you man,,AAAAhaaaa I peeped your game playa.Finally I see how you put it down. Like most rappers you think "It ain't tricking If you Got It". I heard from a friend this is what happened.



 The Setting: Kanye West's Crib LA. Kanye is sitting at his crib watching a Ludacris Video "I know what the Girls Like".

Kanye- " Who is That bad B^%$???" With The Blonde Hair.

Random Roadie- Aww man that is  that Jawn from Philly that usta f&^% wit PAt Rice.

Kanye- WHoooo?? Whats her Name.

Random Roadie-  I think Amber Or Violet or something,.

Kanye- Hello Is Chris There.

Ludacris- It's me who is this!!!

Kanye- It me Ye' from the chi you dont recognize my voice fam

Ludacris- Hey bruh, whats good with you!!!!

Kanye- I was just watching your new vid, you still got those females at your crib.

Ludacris- (This cat can't be serious) . Uhhh Nooooo!!!! If you looking for the blonde she work at Club Onyx . Though

Kanye- How'd you know?

Ludacris- Because Luda Knows bruh, Luda Knows.

 So Kanye Flew All the way to a strip club and told the female this:

Uhh I got this Video for my song "Robo Cop" wink wink we shooting out in New York/Milan and I want you in It "Wink Wink" Ill buy you $3,000 spandex if you come.


(needless to say "Robo Cop" was never shot) and Kanye Gets Knocked Bravo P'

(HA HA I GOt Dee B&^%$#)

Enter Your Email for Your Free Pick Up Artist Tutorial
Email:
ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

No comments:

Post a Comment