Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SLICK RICK GET BOOED BY THE WHOLE NYC DURING KNICKS VS NETS GAME...



 SLICK RICK GET BOOED BY THE WHOLE NYC DURING KNICKS VS NETS GAME...
\http://www.sohh.com/2012/11/ny_knicks_writer_slams_slick_rick_i_know.html

Apparently my favorite rapper Slick Rick was booed during the Nets Vs Knicks game. You have to realize I've been listening to this dude since I was 4-5yrs old. My father actually brought me "The Show" on Record when he was called Ricky D. It was my first hip hop experience. So last year my friend Glenn Vegas (party promoter) invited me to host Snoop Dogg and Slick Rick at the POOL (Harrahs, AC). Let me tell you this dude is an ASSHOLE. I mean imagine waiting for years (not really) and when you see your idol they are assholes. He looked spaced out and Sick. His wife actually spoke for him and he acted as if  I was not there. Best believe the same way this dude acts on TV is how he is in real life. She said "If you want a picture you have to ask Rick" I started rapping "teacher, teacher" and telling him that I grew up on his music. Dude would not talk at all lol. SLICK RICK YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE..BOOOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment