Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hugh "PlayBoy" Hefner and "Nice Pretty Young B^%$#" Engaged Again


Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Engaged Again: Couple Set To Wed ...

Yeah I have to tip my hat to Hugh he is 86yrs old and his bride to be is only 26. Man When Im 86 im definenetly gonna hae me a young gir as a matter of fact I rarely date females my age and by rarely I mean never lol. Woman of a certain age are not suitable to be groomed to Boss Game. www.KingOfPUA.com. Don't be a fool I caught one of Hugh's hoes out of Pocket (Kendra) and althoguh I didn't knock hime Hank later did. lol cclick below for the whole story from HuffPress
[Dec 1, 2012] Sounds like these exes are giving their love another shot. According to TMZ, Hugh Hefner, 86, and Crystal Harris, 26, are engaged again after Harris called ..click here for full story

No comments:

Post a Comment