Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jinky to Manny: I've Seen him..Lying on the Canvas,I'm scared


"Lying on the canvas...I'm Scared"








"It's the first time I've seen him like that, lying on the canvas, and I was scared,'' Jinkee, 33, told USA TODAY Sports, saying she began screaming and crying before promoter Bob Arum comforted her. "I know he is still (capable) of fighting, but for me there is nothing to prove. He already has eight (title) belts. He can retire -- stop -- at anytime. I want him to stop now. But he is the one who has the last say. Boxers risk their lives; (some) end up in wheelchairs. I don't want that to happen to Manny.'' (USA Today) Even 50 cent was affected by the back lash and lashed out on twitter:
"Can someone help me understand why people like to see a winner lose? SMSAUDIO.," FiveO tweeted December 9th.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment